Happy Wednesday readers!! Morgan here excited to share with you some of my
favorite red finds for this week's
Couture + Colour!
1. I found this fabulous red outfit from The Decorista! Ever since I spotted this little number on her blog I have been obsessing over it and knew it would be perfect for my red C+C post. The only thing that is missing is this Tory Burch scarf!
2. How adorable is this red zebra and arrows wallpaper from Scalamandre?! Wanting to use it in a project asap!
3. I am obsessed with this image!! I love this crazy red ampersand desk from the Russian design firm Nefa Research, I want one!
4. The perfect red table lamp from the creative bunnies over at Rich Brilliant Willing!
5. I always love a good pop of color! The red chair does so much for this room...image from House to Home.
6. Painting your entire stairs, walls and ceiling red maybe to intense for some but that's what makes it so awesome!
7. Funky red chairs from Finish design company Elsanomia.
I am falling back in love with red!!
Until next week...XOXO!