Happy hump day readers!! Morgan here for some purplicious Couture + Colour!
1. It was love at first sight when I spotted this sparkly purple blazer on feather magazine!
2. I can't express how much I love this Miami Beach apartment designed by my fabulous, colorful boss Doug Meyer. That custom seashell wall graphic is to die for!
3. I know I've said it before but I go crazy for Suzy Hoodless wallpaper like this one shown here for her Osborne and Little Collection. I've used this paper before and plan on using more of her work soon!
4. Purple neon sign from the House of Purple Hotel. How cool?
5. I've always admired this dining room by designer Julie Hillman, I love the way she mixed the different pieces of furniture with the bubbly white light fixture.
6. Wanting this shiny purple piggy bank from Areaware.
7. I did my internship with another fabulous colorful designer Mr. Jamie Drake! I adore this colorful apartment he designed with the floor to ceiling purple master bedroom.
If you weren't already of fan of purple I hope this post helped!
Until next week...XOXO!