Happy Wednesday!! Morgan here bringing you some fabulous splashes of hot decorista pink!
1. I love the way this girl mixed a classic look with some neon details (check out the beanie, skirt and bag) it's a settle way to wear hot pink! I loving that beanie...image via
2. There is an interior designer who I love love love...Abigail Ahern! I love this hot pink London residence designed by miss Abigail just as much!
3. One of my favorite wallpaper companies Flavor Paper does some crazy cool papers...this metallic hot pink fishnets and stilettos is just one of their unique papers. Not only do they do cool stuff they are a great company to work with!
4. This traditional table with an added layer of colored epoxy from
Sschemata Architecture Office is stunning! My dinners would look extra fabulous served on this hot pink table!
5. Another design love of mine is Jimmie Martin and so is this hot pink velvet settee of his!
6. If you really want to bring in some hot pink go bold and paint the wall like the image above! If you love the color why not try it??
I hope you have enjoyed this fabulous color, it's one of my favorites!! I also hope you all have an amazing Christmas!!
Until next week...XOXO!