1. So in love with all of the amazing people I got to spend time with in Dallas (my home away from home) at the wonderful VandM soiree. Wish you all could have been there, it was such a great time. I was so excited to introduce my fabulous blogger/decorator friends to my family(see dad and uncle G). Kyle (knightmoves), Beth (PulpDesignStudios), Abbe (Studioten25)...they are the true definition of what I call DECORISTAS!
2. As most of you know, black and white stripes are my favorite...and this tablecloth is perfection in my eyes.
3. Because my apartment is so small, I have been on the hunt for the perfect coffee table and I finally found it. It's mirrored and moroccan shaped...so perfect. I found mine at Joss & Main.
4. If you want interesting wrapping paper, hit the thrift shops. My local housing works had this amazing collection of vintage papers. This gold and cream stripe has been a hit with my family.
5. While I was there I spotted this very chic navy and brass trunk...such the perfect coffee table for a small NYC apartment. I love its ralph lauren edge.
6. We see them all the time but these ram's head brass dining table just takes my breath away. LOVE.
7. My new favorite dallas entrepreneuress is Leslie, who owns again & again. She has a few locations filled with the most chic furnishings and such. One of them is this cute little pink house with black and white striped awnings...if the decorista were a house this is exactly what she would look like. Wow. This girl is the Dallas Kelly Wearstler. So fab and we loved having her out to the VandM event.
8. A huge thank you to the W hotel in Dallas for being such wonderful hosts to us. I loved the design, and had such a great time eyeing the holiday decor. They do everything so glam, just the way I like it.
9. I don't want to go without giving a big shout out to ID Collection. Wow, this showroom really rocked my world. Not only did they have great fabrics, they had the most interesting pieces that I have never seen before. I could be in that place for days and never get bored.
10. Top Golf. So cool. I never thought going to the driving range would be so much fun. All the boys in the family love to be active and I love to join so we had some serious family fun. This is what I love about the holidays....Bonding time. So, I am glad at least I had something gorgeous to look at, the venue was modern and oh so design centric. love it.