Happy Wednesday readers, Morgan here for your weekly dose of Couture + Colour and this week's color is orange! I struggled with this post because orange is one of my favorite colors and picking only a few orange images was rough!
1. I'm dying over this funky orange feathered dress!! I would look just as happy if I got to wear that fabulous feathered item, this has been my favorite outfit thus far!!
2. I've had my eye on this orange coil table lamp for sometime now! Made out of a 100' of orange extension cord from the Future Perfect, it is definitely a conversation starter.
3. I'm loving this adorable orange patent leather armchair from www.gillesnouailhac.com. It is classic with a funky twist, just the way I like it!
4. You know by now that I love colored doors, so you won't be surprised when I tell you these orange doors are in my apartment.
5. This cheerful orange clinker pendant light comes from the creative fellows over at Rich Brilliant and Willing.
6. I love this orange painted Victorian home!! How could you drive past this home and not pull over to snap a pic?!
7. I did a post on this colorful home in Stockholm designed by Tham and Videgard Hansson Architects (TVARK) earlier this year and thought the orange dining room floors fit perfectly into this post.
Orange is a color that will always make me happy and I'd be even happier to own a few of these items in my post. I hope you enjoyed this week's Couture + Colour!!
Until next week...xoxo!