1. I was incredibly surprised to see this beautiful script on the street window...especially because this particular phrase is no stranger to my normal speak.
2. Okay, this book is really good. Live, Love, and Decorate by Martyn Lawrence Bullard is gorgeous, funny and a definite must have for decor coffee table books.
3. The lovely Novogratz sent me some paint for my new apartment. I am trying to come up with a clever way to use it. Stay tuned!
4. Bowtie gloves are all the rage this fall...we couldn't decide between the camel or the black. So chic.
5. I ran into this beautiful woman one morning at my local Starbucks. She was carrying the most amazing Birkin bag, brightly colored and python. Wow!
6. Spotted this super cool neon basketball hoop at The Future Perfect and I seriously loved it. I will be keeping this in mind for my future sons.
7. Got some really good girl time with my blog besties Cassandra of Coco+Kelley & Chrisse of BugandBear. They are two of my favorites!
8. Aspen social club might be the coolest spot ever. Check out the ceiling...how incredible is that grouping of horns. Talk about wild.
9. One of my favorite luxuries in life is beautiful smelling soaps. I just can never resist when they have lovely packaging too.
10. Hands down my favorite find from the Brooklyn Flea this weekend. This heavy, brass pair of Art Deco bookends absolutely rocked my world! So glam!