1. My first time in High Point, North Carolina was so nice, every person in that town is sweet as pie, I thoroughly enjoyed the locals.
2. Blue walls + antlers...this was a sight for my eyes, masculine yet oh so pretty
3. I received a copy of Deborah Needleman's new book, The Perfectly Imperfect Home and I am in LOVE with it. I suggest pre-ordering your copy immediately, it's so, so good!
4. This vintage light fixture was calling to me, literally saying "ashlina....you know you need me"
5. The options for custom colored rugs were so much fun to play with. 220Elm had hands down the best rug displays. I LOVED it.
6. The press breakfast with Martyn Lawrence Bullard was highly entertaining, dahhhhhling.
7.Black, tufted, scuffed up leather is my new weakness. Thanks to the Halo showroom for throwing an outstanding party and a perfect place to sit and gab with the ladies.
8. Because the fine people at Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams Home were so sweet to us, we got a driver and a hot Porsche to roll around HPMKT. Now this was fun!
9. Now one of the greatest things about HPMKT is that everyone provides the most wonderful food and drink to keep you full and happy. I don't think I have ever eaten so well at an event before. Amazingly, the champagne was well stocked, which was great for me since I don't like alcohol, just a bit of bubbly.
10. The Architectural Digest party was oh so dreamy. Low fairy lights, the perfect chill in the air, and the best of the best decorators and publishing peeps were in attendance. Such a charming affair.
BONUS: party pics
can you spot the FAB designers in these pics?