1. My new hot pink iphone case is the best gift I could have gotten. Thanks to the bestie paige, I am rocking out this summer with a neon "decorista-style" phone. Sometimes it is the little things that make life really bright! I think my girl Sue would agree, no????
2. My new friend who I call "lee" brought me the prettiest flowers for our housewarming party. There is nothing like pretty flowers from a dear new friend.
3. The churches in NYC are so beautiful. I love being in the gorgeous cathedrals with gorgeous stained glass windows and breathtaking architecture. It's one of the many reasons I LOVE Sundays.
4. Fell head over heels for this print in a pretty little restaurant in the city. I love love love LOVE. Totally makes me smile.
5. My Via Spiga python wedges are my new everyday obsession, I could have something python on me at all times and I'd be a happy gal.
6. Allow me to introduce you to my new best friend, mr. orange. With the heat of the summer, I need a big jug of water around me at all times. I'm so loving him.
7. My new favorite neighborhood shopping indulgence. The Gramercy Project. Soooooooooo cute.
8. How I display flowers in my bathroom, this nifty little vase fits perfectly on the toilet tank. Modern, chic and oh so stylin'.
9. This morning, a feather softly floated right out of the sky on to my little table as I was enjoying my morning coffee in the park. I believe that feathers falling on you mean good luck is coming your way. Yay!
10. This picture of my uncle and I absolutely makes me smile. A...it makes me miss all of my uncles and my amazing family back home in Texas. B. it reminds me of the many many fun Christmas memories our family has. I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you again this holiday. MWAH!