1. Had a wonderful Monday on set styling a shoot. The most fabulous film crew came out for the day...have to give them a shout out, they rock!
2. Probably my new favorite little lounge-y hotel in the city, The Jane...had a great time catching up with some girlfriends.
3. Ran into Kim Kardashian after lunch at The London Hotel. Loved her outfit, (I was wearing the exact same jacket) and her hair was oh so perfect on a super rainy day. I was totally jealous!
4. On the one day of great weather this week, I hit the local outdoor market. It was mildly hot and the watermelon was the perfect anecdote. So juicy!
5. Got a brand new MacBook Pro, my macbook just wasn't cutting it. Kinda feels like Christmas morning all over again. Goodbye Missy, Hello Madison!
(yes, I am so the type that names my electronics)
6. At the fabulous Trad Home launch party, I got the meet the fabulous Camilla of Effortless Style Blog. We had so much fun chatting and talking shop, I didn't want to leave her!
7. Okay, picture this...dark steel gray wall + bright orange juju hat and velvet wingback chair + gorgeous gold accessories. Seriously my new obsession, such a striking color combo!
8. Another shopping spree at Michael Kors. I think I might morph into a MK ad any minute now. So classic and chic. This week, I have been rocking my MK trench + gold MK loafers almost everyday. What in the world has NYC done to me?
9. My blinged out iphone cover gets more attention than a small dog in a sweater. I have such a crush on its ghetto fabulous-ness!
10. Reason #632 why I love living in New York City, 41 Madison. I got to see the most fabulous china this week at the tabletop show. Wow. I wanted it all.