photo: belathee photography
1. I am in the process of updating my website (lots of fun things in the works) and I had some professional shots taken. LOVE how this photo captures me and New York City...my latest love affair.
2. My favorite thing about my new city...running at central park! Uh-MAZE-ing!
3. In preparation for my styling gig this week, we headed over to M & J Trimmings, my new obsession. That place has every single thing you could ever want to accessorize or style with.
4. The design on the new Voluspa candle line absolutely inspires me. I love this fan/scalloped/metallic pink print. Stunning and so very Decorista.
5. The day of the styling photoshoot was insane...and the view from the studio was incredibly gorgeous.
6. I could not get enough of all the props. Our prop table was absolutely deelish!
7. I'm slightly addicted to Yogi tea, my favorite is the ginger detox. Each tea bag has a pearl of wisdom attached and this was my favorite one of the box this week.
8. Um, my new favorite restaurant in nyc. The mercer kitchen is soooo yummy! If you ever visit this city, you must try it out.
9. Have been searching for the perfect vanity for my Gramercy Park client. I was shocked to find a super cute and affordable one at Pier 1. Who would've guessed it?!
10. Every decorista needs a great tote bag...don't you think???