1. My blog + my website... The Decorista has been such a fun and worthwhile indulgence! I've loved every single moment of it.
2. My lovely cousin + roommate, Enrique, its been such a fun year living with family... I've thoroughly enjoyed our cute little home. Home is where the heart is afterall.
(pic of us is from Suz's holiday soiree)
3. Anything and everything studded. All year I have been obsessed with the shiny yet rockstar-y embellishments on everything from shoes to sidetables.
4. the LEOPARD revival. it may have been around but this year I loved rocking this feline print.
5. inspirational quotes like this one, it was my 2010 mantra! It's all about creating yourself.
6. My fabulous job working for Woodson + Rummerfield. Jaime and Ron are amazing people...inspiring, talented, stylin' and have hearts of gold!
7. Turquoise and gold. I have absolutely loved watching these two in interiors, so glamorous!
8. Office spaces. we all know they are my obsession.
9. the whole nerdy glasses look and supremely chic blazers, super staples of 2010.
10. my feature in Look Magazine completely rocked my world and made me know that I am on the right path...probably the coolest thing to happen this year!
2010 was a fabulous year! So excited for the 10 things of 2011...