Who: Sarah Swanson
Where: Calgary, Canada
What: A beautiful mommy of two and a lifestyle blogger for Flourish.
Miss Sarah is one of my favorite stylish gals.
With camera in hand, she captures her tailored style perfectly...always.
Here are her SIX TO BLISS:
My six to bliss is focusing on what I need to have in a space to feel bliss..
1. Hint of black. I adore how it can ground a space. This feature wall with its trim work ( a must for me! ) creates quite a statement. The other thing I adore about this.. the teddy. With two kids running around, in my house there is bound to be a toy in unexpected places. Go with it!
2. Great Storage. My mom has two great armoires that are gorgeous antique pieces. One day one of them will make its way to me, and although I love original wood, I equally love a creamy white finish!
3. Green Botanicals. They add a crispness, and freshness to a space.
4. White kitchen. I am a classic girl at heart. It is SO versatile! Add in the island in natural wood, and I’m sold!
5. J Crew cardigans and ballet flats. My go to fall attire!
6. Family.. this is mine, without them, my home would have no bliss!
Thank you Ashlina.. what a treat for me to share with you, xo