1. During my last few months of traveling for business, I've felt the deep desire to escape to the beautiful beach for an entire week of glamour, self-care, and relaxation. To perform at my best, consistently, I need to treat myself well, celebrate my accomplishments, and experience the things that I feel deeply connected to, like the ocean.
In an effort to prepare for my beach travels next month, I've been fueling myself with the most nutritious greens, taking the proper vitamins for my lifestyle and taking on more yoga classes than ever.
2. Something about the colors of the seaside skies completely inspire me. Soft blues, dusty pinks, golden amber and lavenders. I'm always drawing my most luxurious color inspiration from the sunsets. It's literally my favorite time of day, the golden hour.
3. I fell in love with the way @frankidurbin styled my Blissful Living book. Golden seashells? Glamorous beach side accoutrements just feel so "me". I sort of felt like this image will be my avatar for my future beach travels, when I will merely be sending an XO from the beach.
4. I often think back to my days of working behind a desk, just dreaming to escape the routine. No wonder I continually felt stifled creatively. Getting out of my day to day routine is always my most favorite way to get inspired.
5. As much as I do love the jet set lifestyle, there is no better feeling than coming home to a place that you love. I recently added a photograph of a beach warrior goddess to my art wall. I loved her beach goddess essence.
6. I love this corner of my bedroom. I've always loved the way grey looks with gold.
7. Many of you know, I often lean in spiritually to get the direction I need for when I have a decision or a next step I need to take. My vanity area is one place I love to tap in, meditate and journal. This is another corner of my bedroom that I adore.
8. A few of my most favorite fragrances. Currently obsessed with anything and everything by RITUALS.
9. One of my favorite reads I have created for you. So if you are curious. . .download the free guide here.