1. This weekend was my grandmothers 99th birthday. Our family spent the weekend celebrating her life and the legacy she has left with us. Its pretty amazing how you can really get so much richness from someone who has lived a century. It made our weekend pretty magical. Especially with this view.
2. Another reason I have to be entirely grateful is for my work. We all know I absolutely love what I do and when I see my clients homes start finally coming together, there is a sweet gratification that comes when they are in love with their home. It just gives me such a joy! I am loving the way this living room scheme turned out. Black, white and gold. My signature look.
3. It's going to be a BIG month for me as I am FINALLY moving into my new condo. How fantastic is this kitchen?!? All black and a bit of grey marble. Perfect for me! I can't stop smiling about it, especially because my baby sister is moving into the same building. Pretty exciting, no?
4. Figuring out how I want to decorate my own condo is like picking out my favorite fruit, impossible! I just want everything from Jonathan Adler. There are some new things I am absolutely in love with.
5. I am also thinking my new condo needs a signature scent. I came across the new L'object fragrance line and was completely blown away. I think I am going to need this collection.
6. I also think I need a full length gold mirror like this one. With a black sofa and leopard pillow look. A piano would be nice too. Wink Wink.
7. I also think I am obsessed with this crystal planter. I think I am going to need a few of these for my new home, no?
8. Being a girl who travels so much, I have fallen in love with the clouds. I find myself often staring at them during travel and it calms me. I think I need some art in my place with a beautiful shot of fluffy clouds. It will add my personal touch.
9. I'm obsessed with this image. Just everything about it. Especially the artwork. Round Top Antique fair is coming up this month. Are you guys coming?!? I'll be out there with my family business + shopping for clients. Let me know if anyone comes out. I would LOVE to meet you!
10. I am really trying to live by these 3 rules right now. Time just feels like its flying right on by and I don't want to miss anything. I want to really live in the NOW, feel the moment, just milk the joy that I experience. Life is short, we must really experience it.