1. Working from home is the ultimate joy! Pretty much everyday I feel the blessing that it is. Especially because your home office gets to be as fabulous as you want it to be. How fabulous is the guest area in my NYC home office? Get the look:
2. If you have the desire to work from home, you definitely want to take this E-course. I show you exactly how I did it, so you can do it too. Learn more here.
3. Last month, I attended the opening of the new Tile Bar showroom in Manhattan. Which, by the way, I highly recommend going to for some really glam tile inspiration. It was so fabulous to see all of the new tile collections designed by some of my favorite designers. One being Lisa Escobar (above) who is a fab designer in Las Vegas and totally a style sister of mine.
So, I also very quickly want to give a shout out to Ms. Lisa Ferguson, who wrote this fab write up in the Las Vegas review journal. Calling me "celebrity interior design blogger". . .you made my day, makes me feel so fancy. It was so sweet, thank you so much!
4. Speaking of style sisters, my E-design clients entryway is looking oh so fabulous, don't you think?
SHOP HER STYLE:
5. Round Top Antiques Fair is happening again. I have my eyes on these chairs. Be sure to stop by and say hi!
6. Okay so my new Aqua Di Parma candle is the BOMB. It smells like a deliciously fab light exotic amber scent, my brother walked in the room and went "woah, that smells gooooood!" You want to impress people with the smell of your home? Get this candle and thank me later.
7. Did you see my new fabulous black moroccan rug? I know, its amazing. The find of the century. They stopped making it so I am even more in love. Also, I am totally digging the new Decorate for a Party book by Holly Becker + Leslie Shewring. A fun weekend read.
8. This high rise apartment is literally Top 5 of my favorite spaces ever. I keep looking for more pics of it and I finally found the designers instagram @mrcurtiselmy Check it out.
9. Picking out light fixtures + wallpaper for one of my Dallas clients and this combo is the WIN! I'm obsessed.
10. My sister, the most fabulous artist, has been working on some commissions and I want to steal this one for my new condo. What do we think???