1. I love weddings. It's really so fun and magical to be a part of a couples special day. I spent the weekend in Cabo for a wedding and I was obsessed with my dress. Everyone kept asking me "where did you get your dress?!" So, here you go, get my Missguided dress here.
A few others I am loving too:
2. I also love to take pictures of palm trees. Especially when they are back dropped by a beautiful pink building like this one. I am obsessed with my camera, by the way. The way it captures color is just so divine. Get it here:
3. That pink building made me realize how much I adore pink and want to add a dash of blush pink to my new space. Of, course blush pink flowers will always be in beautiful vases in my condo.
4. Then I came across this photo of a blush pink settee and realized this is exactly what I need in my life. Blush pink makes me feel good, happy and alive. I have got to inject some of this into my new sanctuary.
5. So, I have been on a mad search for a settee on Chairish. Perhaps something like this gorgeous girl.
6. I'm wanting my sanctuary to feel luxurious and so glamorous while keeping modern and fresh. It's so hard to be a decorista, I just want everything in my home.
7. Of course, I also have been on the hunt for some chic gold lighting. I love the modern flair it gives to a space.
8. I also have decided that these black peacock chairs will be the best for my balcony area, wouldn't you agree?
9. I was also thinking I should blow up and frame some of my photos from my travels.
10.Need I say more?