1. These Summer days have just been filled with sunshine skies and fun filled moments. Many of my moments have been spent looking out windows and right now, these gorgeous arched doors are exactly what I want to be gazing at.
2. The season has also been super fun attending cocktail nights + fun get togethers with other fabulous creative entreprenueresses. This was the entryway art in the last mixer. Super chic.
3. One of my favorite restaurants has this gorgeous little corner. I love the French chairs and table. It's the perfect little nook situation.
4. Black on black with a pop of blush pink.
5. The other day I proposed this very chair to a client for a bedroom project we are working on.
6. Then poof, hours later, this baby was found at Home Goods. They are really getting things right lately.
7. My bed away from home. I love the set up.
8. Did you see my current backyard crush? Check it out here.
9. House Beautiful 2016 Kitchen of the year is amazing. Love the gold hardware + navy blue laqcuer. How fabulous is the backsplash?
10. Never stop learning. Growing. Expanding.