1. I am so loving Summer right now. It's typically not my favorite season but this Summer I've decided to take ownership of that and change the game. I'm all about embracing my love affair with water and spending as much time in it as possible. I've also created a Summer love letter series, incase you have missed it you can sign up right here. For a little peek, you can download this last weeks Summer of Confidence mini mag.
2. I am obsessed with this photo. I want to blow it up huge and put it up in my entryway. It's makes me feel so at home.
3. Muhammed Ali passed away and boy did we feel the loss. My family was lucky enough to know him personally. My father took a stab at boxing in his early twenties, his 4 brothers encouraging him to do so. Ali made a huge impression in his life by encouraging him pre fight. It's been pretty awesome to see everyone come together and celebrate his life. I love this design by Lenny Kravitz with an Ali portrait.
4. Loving this summer of E-design clients. It's been so fun watching the progress of each of them. It's pretty humbling to me that I have been able to build a business doing what I love. E-design has allowed me to help change lives and make interiors beautiful, while I travel and work from wherever. I'm forever grateful for living the dream and I am loving this clients pretty little pad.
5. I had brunch over the weekend and fell in love with St. Genevieve. All the blue velvet totally enriched the experience.
6. Feeling the vibes of my new summer 16 swimsuit. I love NY.
7. I saw this sticker on a computer at my local coffee shop and I just loved it.
8. In order to make self-care a priority, I've been making sure to be in full on self-care mode this Summer. Listening to my meditation music, reading books to fill my mind with new and inspiring information. Bubble baths filled with aromatherapy oils and book reading is everything.
9. I've also been making time for hikes and walks in nature so I can connect and unwind. I took a long beautiful hike with a girlfriend and fell in love with this beautiful swan.
10. I love this little meme. Not just for the words but for the fabulous bohemian style. Did you see my post on boho glam? Who else is getting a little boho spirit this summer?