Do you sometimes feel stuck in those ruts like you can't find anything to wear or you are hungry but you don't know what you want to eat? We all have those days. It's completely normal. We often get into our grooves in life and before we know it, our routine becomes a little. . .stale.
With my coaching clients, I have found that in order to get that spark back into your life there are a few very simple changes that you can implement immediately that will have a pretty massive impact in your life. I believe in the CHIC living lifestyle, decorating your home in such a way that creates happiness and inspires confidence. I teach my clients how to make these changes in their lives so they are living their life to the best of their ability! I have first hand seen people light up, get back their mojo and get themselves back to feeling ALIVE! Here are some things you can do today to brighten up your vibes. . .
1. Pretty up your pillows. One of the first things I like to do to spice up the personality and energy in a space is in the fabrics. Throws and pillows can add pops of color, which can calm you down or brighten up your mood. I am a huge fan of Arianna Belle pillows ( which is where I got my leopard ones for my office ) These are my favorites:
2. Organize and clean your shoes. Our shoes are such a powerful part of our lives. We don't go anywhere without them. Do you ever notice how you feel when you have a fabulous pair of shoes on? You have a little more confidence and maybe a little more of a strut. It feels absolutely so good. My grandmother always taught us the importance of caring for our things, a top priority being your shoes since they are what care for your feet. In order to have a healthy shoe wardrobe, head into your closet and take inventory of your shoes. Clean them, organize them, make them easy to see so you can find the right shoe for the right event. This will change up your confidence game instantly.
3. Make your bed with balance. In Feng Shui, we are encouraged to set up our bedroom in such a way that there is balance on both sides. Side tables, pillows and lamps totally match and feel balanced. This will enhance and encourage balance in your relationships, harmony in the home and is even said to attract a soul mate if you are looking for yours.
4. Display happy photos. Find your favorite memories in photographs of family, friends and magical experiences in your life. Put them in beautiful frames and place them all around your home. Each time you see these pictures you will get a jolt of good energy and a smile on your face.
5. Brighten things up with blooms. Grab a bouquet of beautiful flowers at the grocery store and put them in a unique object at home. Like this cool silver urn, an old empty Diptyque candle, a pretty water pitcher. Adding pretty flowers can liven up any old random item at home that isn't usually used for beautiful things.
6. Throw an impromptu dinner party. Have the girls over or just set the table for a one on one with your love. Create the essence of love and affinity all around you by preparing ( or ordering in ) a beautiful meal. Set the table in such a way that you feel like you are at a beautiful hotel restaurant. Play relaxing music, dim the lights and light some candles. Create a full on experience. This will have you feeling full and lit up with joy.
7. Display with trays. Organize everything at home on counters and tables in beautiful trays. This will totally help you feel a little more organized and a little less in disarray. When things are collected together on trays, it gives the vibes of having your stuff put together and kicking butt in life.
8. Love notes! Leave yourself positive affirmations, lovely quotes and love notes all around your home. It totally lifts your vibe and lifts the vibe of those you live with too. I have a ton of clients who display them with heart post its, framed quotes or lipstick on a mirror.
Want more ways to take your life to new levels? I invite you to coach with me! Learn more about it here.