1. I had a pretty amazing time this year at Round Top Antiques Fair. I got to meet so many incredible people, see some old friends and spend good time with my family while helping out the family business. I also got inspired by so many cool things like this chrome hanging chair.
2. Just a little peek at some of the fun things I got to stare at all week.
4. It totally goes with my new favorite pink rug from Heja Home.
5. I also get inspired while creating. I rearranged and styled up new vignettes almost daily. This is how I stay in my zone and flowing with ideas. I just adore this cute little 2 basket.
6. I also came to realize, I am going through an olive green phase. I have always loved the color but I am really wanting to use it in interiors as well. My new bomber jacket is my current obsession.
7. I also found my favorite indulgence. Aromatherapy body soaps, scrubs and room sprays. Look into it. Local Lather.
8. As much as I loved the country, I could NOT wait to get back home to my comforts. These are a few of my meditation pillows I had made for my bedroom sanctuary. So delicious and silk, I was so happy to see these beauties.
9. I also think I need this entryway in my life.....
10. Have you guys read this book "the Desire map" by Danielle LaPorte. I am ready to take some of my goals to the next level. This book is inspiring me so much right now.