2. I am all about seeing the way people live. One of my girlfriends and her husband have the most zen house decorated in the most calming shades of grey. I just love the vibe.
3. The W Austin has a sweet little spot in the restaurant Trace. I love the tufting on the banquette and the soft blush pink walls.
4. I am often captivated by black and white vibes. The hint of pink roses just made this space that much more blissful.
5. I am all about creativity. I had to snap a picture of this article in Happinez magazine. I'm always looking to keep in my creative flow.
6. Over the weekend I attended and art show. I was absolutely mesmerized by this photo. That color blue is just captivating.
7. Currently on my nightstand. . .I've got the #askgaryvee book that every entrepreneuress has been reading. I'll be taking it on my flight to LA this week. Will let you know how it turns out. Bright Bazaar aka my friend Will's new book DREAM DECOR is SO BEAUTIFUL. I just love it. I'm also excited to read 'the gilded life of matilda duplaine'. It's supposedly about a socialite interior designer so of course I want to indulge.
8. It's been so rainy here lately, I have eaten Pho almost every other day. I frequent Elizabeth Street cafe because of the decor. I mean who doesn't love these zebra chairs flanked with greenery?
9. My sister and I binged on Game of Thrones over the weekend. Anyone else with us?
10. I am constantly reminding myself that what really matters is what is in your heart. Hope you all have a fabulous week. XO