1. I was walking around the mall with my sister the other day and came across this quote and it struck us. We loved it. It sparked a two hour long conversation about life and ways to grow. We are constantly open to life's messages, they just light us up and inspire us for a powerful tomorrow. Pay attention to these moments and milk them.
2. I am pretty picky about the pillows I sleep on. I prefer the gel memory foam kind, they just give what I feel is the best support. Well, Discover Night pillows have completely changed my mind. I was lucky enough to receive a trial black silk pillow to test out the brand and WOW! The promise is to have shinier hair, clear skin, etc. No pillowcase needed. I have to say, I am in LOVE! Black is the perfect color for me and the pillow makes me feel so glam and rich. I also noticed that I don't wake up with sleep lines on my face. These people are genius. ( They also were kind enough to give a 20% off code for decorista readers THEDECORISTA20 )
3. I've been on a detox kick lately, I guess its kind of like a Spring cleaning for my body. I was stunned by the stock at my local HomeGoods. All kinds of fabulous health finds and much cheaper than my Whole Foods shopping trips. Loved this.
4. Completely into the new art I found for my clients downtown Austin condo. This place is going to be very hip. I am beyond excited about it.
5. I've been writing so much lately for the book thats just sitting in my brain. Images are always inspiring the things that I write and this image just blew me away. There is nothing better than fresh air from an open window, music playing, candles as a way to start the day.
6. I also love love love fresh flowers picked from the market. I could just stare at them all day.
7. Could a restaurant be any more glamorous? I could just live with gorgeous chandeliers.
8. I will just never tire of black and gold. Zgallerie posted this pic on their pinterest and I have been inspired ever since.
9. My vintage Chanel passed down from my grandmother looks so glam on this black vintage leather ottoman. Black, white and gold for life.
10. Protecting your home and your sphere of influence is probably one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your wellbeing. I've cut out so many things that aren't good for me and it has made a HUGE change in my life. Once you choose on purpose only the people, places and things that are really good for you and light you up. . .your entire life will GLOW! You must also remember that doesn't mean you can be unkind or hurtful to others around you. Always treat everyone and everything with a beautiful respect.