Boy its been a while since I have even been at my computer, let alone written a blog post. I have missed you guys! To catch you up to speed, March has been insane for me. I've traveled to see my brother who is in the Army, I've been finishing up projects in Austin, Houston and in Dallas. Austin is in full SXSW mode and I've hosted one event and designed another one. I'm headed to Miami tomorrow for some possible work opportunities and I will be hosting two booths during Round Top antiques show as soon as I get back. I have barely had any time to even sleep this month, so thank you for your patience.
1. So, the Jonathan Adler sensory experience for SXSW was AMAZING! A huge thank you to all who came out. This is myself along with my co-host Alison Crawford Design.
2. Here is a little sneak peek of my tabletop curation. I had a matching cocktail to add to the black and gold glam. The muse noir candle was my scent, which is absolutely divine.
3. Right around the corner, in a chic little high rise condo is the gorgeous guest bedroom of one of my favorite clients. It's coming along so nicely.
4. I also designed an event for SXSW, a film premiere party. It was held at this gorgeous venue called The Belmont. How fabulous is the flooring?
5. Speaking of flooring, if your flooring isn't that gorgeous always go with luxurious rugs. I love shopping for rugs. For me, the more plush and soft, the better.
6. I also highly encourage purchasing the best possible bedding you can afford so you are assured good rest. In the midst of my March madness, Lord knows how important good sleep is.
7. If anyone has seen Kocktails with Khloe, then you know that pink sofa I am obsessing over. This one reminds me of it. How fab are those lucite legs? I've been shopping at ModShop for a client and I just keep finding the most fabulous custom pieces.
8. I have cleansed the energy of my home more than I probably should have but this month I am just loving the feeling of clean, fresh and new. Have you "smudged" your home yet?
9. I also think a fresh coat of paint gives a whole new life to a room that has gotten stale. Why not try painting a half wall?
10. They say "you become what you believe". . .so I adopted this philosophy. Its working!