1. I upgraded my planner game. My new LV agenda is looking so chic and pulled together, I am literally obsessed with it. It's all about looking pulled together, professional and stylish when working in a creative industry. They are super hard to get, you can buy them from Tradesy, my latest obsession.
2. I am so over the moon seeing how you all do your 30 days to domestic bliss challenge. Love this shot from @glamwithjess
3. If you are following me over on snapchat, I had so much fun getting your feedback for the drawer pulls we put on my clients nightstands. These were the winners and they look so good and glamorous. Get them here.
4. Matching hangers is the ultimate in glam-shui. It makes your closet look so organized and pretty. I love these wood hangers and I also love the velvet ones you can get at home goods. I always go for grey or black.
5. I always pay attention to the bathrooms at restaurants. If they are stylish and fun, it makes the restaurant experience that much better. This shot is from my recent visit to Launderette. Loved it.
6. I also think attention to toilets is pretty awesome too.
7. I love the mix of masculine and feminine here. Grit and glamour.
8. I'm kind of obsessed with Khloe Kardashian. She's always been my favorite. this pic of her vanity area has me wanting black marble everything.
9. Whenever I have a project where I can use a chesterfield sofa. . .it's a good feeling for me. I just love them.
10. I totally apologize for not blogging much this week. I have been working so hard on writing the content for my book, I haven't had time to be inspired to blog. I'm a total Capricorn and worker bee but this week I allowed myself to relax, not put too much pressure on myself and just had fun. I've been living more present in the moment and just doing what feels right. Thank you for your patience. Have a fabulous Superbowl weekend everyone. XO