1. I can not even describe the feeling of overwhelming joy that comes from creating a book. Blissful Living book is finally here and I am so excited to share it with all of you. Here is a little peek at the inside. Packing up these sweet little book sets is so much fun. How cute are the matches?
2. The matches are a faux snake skin black and the hint of gold foil in the printing. I just think they are so pretty. I wanted to create something to enhance the book reading experience for you. I love lighting candles for basically everything I do and I wanted to encourage you to light a candle, have a glass of your favorite beverage and read the book. So that its a complete experience for you. This is Blissful Living.
3. This is the lucite box I have with matches in my home. I've collected matches from all of my favorite experiences. Dinners, trips, shops, anywhere that I have had an incredible memory. The matches just bring me such happiness. So this is what inspired the matches I made for the book.
4. Wanted to give you another little sneak peek inside the book because I am thrilled to share with you my illustrator Wenna Prive. She went above and beyond and created the most beautiful drawings for me. My book is filled with them and I am just so absolutely in love! I just know you will love them too.
5. While out holiday shopping I popped over to Chanel and fell in love with the decor on the Christmas tree. All white with pops of black, gold and champagne colors. It's beautiful. The lions head was such a special touch, no? Want to give a beautiful gift? See my domestic bliss gift ideas here.
6. Also, the print issues of ISTA magazine arrived. So cool to see them printed out in my hands.
7. I've been all eyes on office spaces lately. Fell in love with this chic boutique office set up.
8. I saw this bathroom online the other day and almost fell over. This is exactly how I need my bathroom set up to be. Total blissful living.
9. We all know I love crystals and I have been pulling inspiration for my book signings. This beautiful white crystal tablescape has totally inspired me.
10. I think its so important that we not try to tear each other down but build each other up. So we can all become the best versions of ourselves, no?