1. Nothing excites me more than the transition from October to November. Something about the crisp air, the fact that I finally get to start wearing leather leggings and boots but most especially I love the candles that I get to burn in my home. Dark, musky, amber, spicy, exotic. I light candles the second I wake up and live around delicious aromas all day. I love the way it feels to have candles glowing all over the home, something about it feels calming to me.
L'oject is one of my most favorite brands of all time. Elad Yifrach was formerly an interior designer who then introduced a beautiful + luxurious product line to world. It's so luxurious and every detail is perfection. So, when they came out with their new collection of number candles, I HAD to have one. Each candle number has a story and they are all so fabulous. I truly love Russe candle no. 75. It's dark with patchouli, amber and russian leather notes. It not only looks beautiful on my coffee table, it smells intoxicating.
2. I had the honor of attending the #globalpowertour which is a women's entrepreneurship conference held by Womens CEO Project. I was honored as a 2016 woman of power. It was such a fantastic day. Spending a day surrounded by other women in business for themselves. Watching each woman stand up for her dreams, her self and her mark in the world. I left feeling completely empowered and ready to take on more. I truly believe its so important to surrounded yourself around people who are motivating, inspiring and who want to see you win!
3. If you are on my VIP love letter list, then you know the story behind this gorgeous chair. I am in love with her, she looks so beautiful in my bedroom.
4. I am currently on the hunt for the perfect desk for Villa Noir. Due to my size limitations, its proving to be quite the difficult search. I am absolutely in love with this desk, everything Ralph Lauren does is absolutely exquisite!
5. At a certain point in my career, I had to make the decision of the exact vision I wanted to take my business. While being a popular interior designer with a crazy portfolio, designing space to make the covers of magazines was my original goal. I realized thats not really what my purpose in this world was. I want to be a partner with my clients, to create the environment of their dreams. A home that truly makes them feel like the best version of themselves, with coming home an experience of walking into an artistic expression of the person they want to be, surrounded by things that make them feel alive. This is my purpose, my true mission. Uncovering their true desires in life. So I love being a part of the entire process. We just put up a juju hat above one of my clients guest beds and it really just completed the space. Funny how one little finishing touch can truly do that.
6. One of the most important things I put in my clients homes is beautiful home wear. You want to feel fabulous in comfortable clothes while enjoying your home, no? Olivia Von Halle makes the most luxurious silk pajamas and I am obsessed.
7. I don't typically post food. I just couldn't resist this beautiful breakfast crepe set up I had the other day at the local creperie. I love good service, when food is prepared beautifully. I love to make crepes so I am taking notes.
8. Speaking of crepes, how gorgeous is this Parisian styled apartment?
9. I love instagram. I am always finding new things to inspire me. Like this gorgeous black chandelier that would be the perfect addition to my home. Black is totally like crack to me. It's just so gorgeous. Photo from @danielmonsa
10. A little quote just to encourage you today. XO