1. I never would have imagined that I would have such a hard time with the choices in my new condo. Each time I move, I like to get things done as soon as possible. This time around I am taking my time making each selection with care so as to create the space that brings me supreme JOY in every moment. Each and every little corner and detail is set up with intention and I have to say it feels wonderful doing it. In the words of Dorothy Draper, "decorating is fun!"
I am in love with my black caviar walls and how the white just pops so beautifully.
2. Speaking of intention, my Chesapeake Bay candles have taken over my home this week. In each nook as I burn the candle, I think thoughts of whatever the candle be. In my living room, I've intentionally filled it with the aroma of joy and laughter. This weekend, all of my family came to stay at my new place and undoubtedly my living room was just filled with joy + laughter. I felt the effects of that intention. Ask and you shall receive.
3. Did you read my post about curating a chic book collection? I was so inspired by my own post, I ordered like 5 more books for my new home.
4. I am currently setting up the vanity area in my bedroom and am so in love with this vanity look. Mirrored vanities are so glamorous no? This photo was my inspo.
6. Everything about this coffee table situation is inspiring me for Villa Noir. Also, skulls are forever my favorite Halloween decoration. I'll be rocking mine this year for sure.
7. I had the pleasure of a fabulous power lunch with the gal behind Womens Ceo Project, my dear friend Kristi Jackson. I will be speaking at the Global Power Tour in Houston this month. Completely excited to attend this event and learn from other entrepreneuresses! If you are in the area, you must check it out!
9. Being an entrepreneuress is one of the best feelings in the world. It almost brings me to tears when I see people stepping into their power and fully owning who they are and who they want to be. This is what my Unleash Your Ista E-course is all about.
Get excited because as of November 1. The price is going up! Over the next month, I'll be working on a complete upgrade to my beloved e-course to give you even more of the goodness. For those of you who already are member + graduates, don't worry, you will be getting a whole new dose of massive inspiration and upgrades! Stay tuned.