1. It's been quite the beginning to Fall for me. I've spent this week working, shopping and sourcing in Round Top, Texas. I've come across so many new and unique finds I have so much in my arsenal. I fell in love with a bunch of art, especially these works by Lisa Bolin.
2. This has been decorista headquarters this week. I love being surrounded by beautiful antiques. If you are on the VIP love letter list, then you know what I have learned out here. Some really good stuff, be sure to keep with me there.
3. Of the many unique finds from all over, I am most smitten with the minerals and crystals around here. Especially the pink cobaltoan calcite.
4. I was really into this color palette. Grey walls. Hints of mixed metallics and black of course.
5. I fell in love with this little vignette from Feliz Interiors Houston. It's the perfect mix of new and antique together. I am all about the mix.
6. For instance, my coffee mugs are always a mix of new things and old. It creates such a dynamic vibe. I recently watched IRIS on Netflix and made me love the art of the mix even more. My little malachite mug from L'object is my current obsession. Green just looks so good next to black, no?
7. This room is another example of a fabulous mix. This is just like the perfect outfit. I don't know who the designer is but I want my bedroom vibes to be just like this. . .
8. This is my inspiration for the office area in my condo. So elegant, crisp and glam.
10. I am so in LOVE with my coaching clients right now. Something about the fresh start for Fall is giving everyone a little boost of extra energy to take their lives to a new level. This quote says it all! What one small change can you make in your life today?