1. I literally had the best birthday ever. What I have come to realize is that real, true friendships are worth more than gold! Each one of my NYC besties has genuinely poured into my life and allowed me to pour into theirs. I also think its funny that each one is a beautiful brunette with backgrounds from every part of the world. I love my blondes too, they just couldn't make this particular dinner for one reason or another. We had dinner at Casa La Femme in the West Village. Absolutely glamorous decor, zen lounge music and belly dancers in full effect.
2. The next morning was a fabulous brunch with my crew of spiritual gangsters and soul cyclers. How fab are fun brunch tees? It was just as heart warming and enchanting as my dinner. I spoke to the girls about the art of Glam-shui-ing their homes and we set off shopping for some glam crystals and cool vintage decor. P.S. I've decided to actually participate on Snapchat in 2016, so you can follow along all of these adventures THEDECORISTA.
3. One of these girls being my bff Cara of The Champagne Diet. Here is a little sneak peek of her meditation zone. We are giving her a GLAM-shui overhaul so stay tuned for that.
4. One of my favorite buildings in NYC. Black and Gold.
5. I checked out a few new places I hadn't been to in NYC lately and this one blew me away. Putnam and Putnam is this incredible flower/book/coffee spot that I just loved.
6. I mean how gorgeous are these flowers?
7. I love when you walk around the city streets and find words that inspire you. This one was totally for me. So on point with my brand.
8. I fully am obsessed with this beach vibe I saw in ModShop. I am obsessed over this tufted sofa! The textured pillows are so completely glamorous!
SHOP THE GLAM BOHO PILLOW LOOK:
9. I am reading this book right now called BIG MAGIC. So far, sooooooo good. I encourage you to read it along with me. I will do a full review soon.
10. This I have found to be totally true. Hope it brings you some faith to let go. . .