1. It's NY fashion week. Have been on a whirlwind of events out and around the city. I've been gearing up for my fall wardrobe. . .so ready for that chill breeze that comes with football season. Yosi Samra and Gigi NY had a yacht party & it was pouring rain so I was feeling this laid back look.
2. The cruise was so fun. I especially loved the High Fashion Home suite set up during the party. Bubbly, fashion + glam decor. . .what more could you want?
3. Target + Vogue threw a party together too. I was in love. Art and fashion inspired by the Vogue magazine covers of the 20's really came to life at the event.
4. I always have to have bubbly at the Plaza when I'm in the city. It's the ultimate girl talk destination. I have some pretty magical memories here.
5. I was also pretty obsessed with The Frick museum. It's all really amazing artwork and decor. I couldn't get enough of it.
6. I, naturally, was drawn to all the gilded gold glamour.
7. My cousins new apartment has the sickest agate wallpaper. I'm in love with this hallway.
8. Il Gattopardo. The food is out of this world good. The patio furniture is also pretty awesome. Marble + black = winning!
9. If you are in NYC next week, please come by and check us out. . .Speaking on a panel with Carlton Varney + other fab designers. How cool is that?
10. On Thursday, it was my blogs 6 years anniversary. It got me so excited I've been celebrating all week. What a fun idea it was to start a blog. It has absolutely changed my life + allowed me to live my passion every single day. I am just beyond grateful for all of you who read my blog...you who have nurtured it and grown it to be what she is today. I just love you for it! Thank you XOXO