1. I decided to make an extended trip to Houston. I had a ton of shopping for clients to do and also seeing my family. My aunt has an antique shop in Houston, Antica Collection, which has some of the most gorgeous pieces ever. Including this gorgeous bedside table lamp that I get to look at every morning I wake up. She makes them and I am obsessed. You know how I feel about rocks and crystals.
2. We hosted a dinner party because I just got a new collection of dinnerware from Simon Pearce. I have been obsessed with all glass dishes for so long. It turned out fantastic, I will blog the photos soon.
3. I've been rummaging through the AC antiques all week, total eye candy. I am really in love with this chandelier and gold mirror. How fabulous they will look in a powder room bath?
4. I also popped into one of my most favorite boutiques, Shabby Slips. I swear I could move right in. All black, white and gold everything. These chairs are also right up my alley.
5. I have been coveting these black and white striped chairs for some time now too. LOVE!
6. Be sure to pick up the September issue of Traditional Home. I partnered up with Moen to style a master bathroom. During fashion week, on my blog, they will be giving away one lucky reader a beautiful faucet. You've got to get the issue to see the options. Stay tuned.
7. I also hosted a small mastermind get together while in Houston. Talking business with the best. Finally got to taste Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts Miraval Rose and it was absolutely fantastic. I've got to get my hands on more bottles.
8. I am also realizing that a lucite kitchen island may be perfect for my place. Love this one Katie Kime used.
9. I love this beautiful black chandelier in the dining room condo I have been working on. It looks so glam with the new wallpaper we just installed. We're still waiting on a few more things to come in but so far, its looking so good. I really love my job.
10. I have learned that this is the secret to the good life. Always surround your self with people who believe in your dreams and see the best in you!