1. For the next few weeks I am going to be discussing the art of living to achieve domestic bliss. Lately in my coaching calls, I've been noticing that most of us get so lost in the Summer. We take vacations, get out of our routines, get so busy with plans and other peoples schedules. It seems like everyone tries to fit so much into Summer, that our "me time" just goes away. It's so important to remember to continually be nurturing the things that make you happy. I am now obsessed with getting an easel paint set for my home, so I can paint anytime I want and nurture my creativity.
2. How fun is this pretty guest bedroom with a bohemian flair? I absolutely love the color I chose, its one of my favorites. This is a room that just inspires creativity to me. . .color seems to do that.
3. How fabulous did this thrift store side table turn out? Just a coat of satin bright white paint made it look so chic.
4. My new favorite Austin bar, Jeffrey's has the most gorgeous deep blue tufted velvet seating. I'm obsessed.
5. Years ago, I met Eddie Ross in Palm Springs. He taught me a thing or two about thrifting, ever since then I became a Goodwill addict. He is finally sharing all of his secrets in his new book, Modern Mix. You must grab a copy, its sooooooo good!
6. Speaking on thrifting. I am obsessed with my little blue and white tea cup from One Kings Lane. They have the best antique dining finds.
7. I popped into Arhaus the other day and this area was just screaming my name. Black, white, tufting, grey, mirrors, etc. I really didn't want to leave.
8. Everything Ralph Lauren does is just too good. I want these black and white chairs so bad.
9. They would be such a perfect fit in my Austin Abode. . .also you can get my leopard pillow here.
10. No extra words necessary. This one is mostly for my coaching clients. Love all of you! xo