My apologies for the lack of posts in the past few days. If you were following my Instagram, you would have seen the many pics of my week in Italy. If you missed it, I'll share them with you today.
Back in February, I did a coaching session with one of my mentors. She encouraged me to make a 6 month vision board of what I would like to happen over the next 6 months. One of them, was a TRIP TO ITALY with a photo of a beautiful view of the Amalfi coast. In April, I got the call that one of my girlfriends was getting married late in the Summer, in Italy & I had to be there. Hello! For those of you who still don't believe in the power of vision boards, I hope this helps you. The wedding was almost exactly 6 months from the day I made the board. (Here's the little corner of the board to prove it)
1. This first picture of me in all white sitting in my hotel in Ravello, Italy was my favorite because of that gorgeous gold mirror. I was obsessed + I wanted to take it home.
2. The view from my room was pretty incredible. Actually, the view from everywhere was pretty incredible. Walking around the town of Ravello, where the wedding was held was pretty majestic.
3. Everywhere in the entire place was the most incredibly large lemons I had ever seen. The lemoncello was excellent!
4. Even the pool was outfitted in the most incredible lemon yellow accents & the blue and white cake was adorned with bright & beautiful yellow lemons.
5. Ravello is the city of music and this particular week was their 2015 music festival. Everywhere you went, some outdoor live music was playing. It was pretty magical to sit outside, sip rose and hear music from around the world.
6. I don't want to give away too many of the details, but I did get to meet Brian McKnight, who I have been a fan of since I was just a young girl. Love his music + he preformed a very special concert for pre wedding fun.
7. The most gorgeous white orchids sat a top the wedding tables with magical candlelight.
8. I did get to sit next to Jamie Drake, who I have long admired as a designer. You must check out his work.
9. My beautiful friend Hope, was so stylish all weekend long. You will have to follow her blog, The Bombette, for details on everything she wore and styled.
10. No matter where I went or what I did on this trip, every view was insane. I definitely left my heart in Ravello. See more here.