1. It was such a cool experience designing a vignette for Scout. Check out the full room here.
2. I'm just more into color these days, especially the colors of the ocean. Like this deep sea green.
3. Have you seen this in the Restoration Hardware catalog? I was blown away. It's different than the usual French look I see, this is much more modern and refined. Love.
4. Speaking of French. I want this black and gold dresser. Baaaad.
5. I am dying for a large sun hat like this for summer. How fabulous is she?
6. My new favorite outdoor spot to grab dinner, Olive and June in Austin. Fantastic meal.
7. I was dying over the ghetto glamorous booth look over at Ranch 616, another favorite dinner spot.
8. I also scored this killer little picnic basket for picnics in the park. Can't wait to use it.
9. I so badly want each piece of seating in this room. Black and white for the win!
10. This week, before my trip to Italy, I have been doing everything I can to get in the flow zone. Cleansing out my mind, body and space, Getting rid of everything that doesn't work for me any longer. It feels amazing.