1. I am full on enjoying the fun of Summer. Outdoor concerts are one of my most favorite things to do, however the hot weather does not cooperate with me most of the time. So, I have opted to substitute my typical black uniform to incorporate white and denim/chambray. This jumpsuit was so comfortable and will work all summer long. Here are some others I like. . .
2. I've got a super crush on this longtime mirror love, the peacock mirror. It just gives me a boho summertime vibe, which I am into.
3. Speaking of mirrors, how cool this this oversized mirror used as a headboard? Love.
4. I also very much love this situation. I found a similar palm print that I like here on Minted.
5. I've been super obsessed with art lately. The other night I stopped by a little event at Gallerie Noir in Dallas. It was pretty chic, I really liked the jumbo boom box artwork.
6. I have always been so obsessed with this rams head table. Since I can't afford most of the ones I find, I am thinking of purchasing this beauty!
7. It's peony season!!! Who isn't excited about that?!
8. It's also bathing suit season. See my favorite place to take a dip in the pool come summertime.
9. Keep up with my latest e-design stories. . .This one is one of my most favorites. Glam Bam Thank you Ma'am! (for being such an awesome client)
10. My parting thoughts. "Get busy doing the things you love and your destiny will find you." Its so easy to get caught up in the "thinking" of taking actions, but all the magic lies in the "doing it" Want to be an event planner? Throw an event. Want to be a personal trainer? Go work out with friends at the gym. Want to be the best designer in your city? Go sourcing everywhere you can and find the best stuff that your area has to offer and start creating your dream designs. Trust me, what's meant for you will find you.