1. When the weather starts getting warmer, I tend to start creating vignettes that are cozy, cool and slightly bohemian. There is just a summer breezy feeling that comes with bohemian flair. I love this little reading nook and sort of wishing I had a peacock chair for my meditation/prayer corner.
3. Summertime is all about brut rose bubbly. We had a very fun Sunday.
4. Black, white and gold. Always my favorite combination. I adore this living room look. Especially the BYREDO candles. They literally are heaven on Earth.
5. This office space by Windsor Smith is just gorgeous. That pink and gold chair is just so beautiful!
6. I still can't get over this incredible house tour. The black and gold chair looks similar to the pink one above. Currently craving some metal chairs. I also adore the shape of the coffee table.
7. Speaking of the coffee table. . . One of my E-design clients is starting to have things arrive at the house. How fab is that gorgeous coffee table? I'm obsessed, we found on Craigslist in her area and got it for a STEAL! We also had this gorgeous West Elm sofa covered in beautiful Ink blue velvet. It's so luxe I can't stand it. Wall paint + window swag coming soon. . .
8. Did you Feng Shui your home office over the weekend? I definitely added some touches in my space. I'm always sharing tips like this and more on my V.I.P. love list, have you signed up yet?
9. I'm not sure where these are from but I am pretty obsessed with them. Cheetah bookends? Want!
10. Something I constantly preach + do. #unleashyourista