1. All black everything just speaks to me. It's very gothic but so elegant and beautiful. I love this vignette by Erin Martin Design.
2. It's always such an honor to be featured in the Dallas Morning News. This month we discussed ways to take your home to the next level. I of course, encourage everyone to paint their ceiling metallic. The impact is huge and its just so glamorous.
3. One of the best ways to keep the energy flowing in your home is to change up your pillows. I love love love to trade them all around my home and come up with new mixes. Here is my mix for this week. I've got my eye on these too. . .
4. I've also always loved to mix my animal prints. My leopard pillows look so chic next to my zebra rug, no? You can get my rug here.
5. I also absolutely love the way the pillows look with brown and beige with gold accents. How chic is this guest bedroom by Paloma Contreras? Leopard pillows are just winning everywhere.
7. I'm moving into a home and out of apartment life for which I am beyond excited. I've become quite the professional packer and as I was carefully packing my plates I noticed that the black, white and gold theme is pretty pronounced. It really makes it easy to mix and match for dinner parties when there is a unified color palette. Thousands of new dinner looks popped into my head. I love my collection.
8. No more dinner parties in my black and white striped dining room. This was a perfect capture of her in her last gleaming moments.
9. And so how cool is this thrift store find? It's very Game of Thrones and I can't wait to get some candles and light it up!
10. Don't forget to check out my sale on Joss & Main. I've scooped up some pretty cool things. It ends Sunday night. Don't miss it!