1. One of my e-design clients sent me this photo as inspiration for one of their rooms not knowing that it was my very own Upper East Side Manhattan home office. Sometimes its the little things like that, they just make my day.
2. Incase you haven't seen, I've been curating a small collection of really fabulous things I find for my friends and readers to shop. This marble Iphone 6 case is one of them. I am obsessed with mine! You can get yours here.
3. I will also soon be selling my artwork there too. In Dallas, I sold all of my original paintings this week as I am trying to clean house. It's so hard to part with my favorites but I can always paint more, at least that is what I have to tell myself. I can't wait to see how they turn out in other peoples homes.
4. Have you ever seen a rug so beautiful?! Every morning I get so excited just to walk on my rug. It's metallic and ridiculously glamorous. I would never part with this gorgeousness. It's from Calvin Klein's new Spring collection. See how glam it is.
5. So, if you haven't yet, you must check out my tumblr blog Decorista Daydreams. It's where I share all my dream home images, like this gorgeous entryway I am just wishing was mine.
6. I've recently become a beauty addict. I've always been a skin care junkie, but I keep adding beauty products to my collection. So, it's high time I started creating an organization spot for my things. I want this amazing GLAMBOX.
7. Just a quick little break to show you this gorgeous door with pink flowers. Black. White. Pink. Such a winning combo.
8. Now this one I am extremely proud of. Talk about an incredible Unleash Your Ista story! My girl Bianca, followed the true passion in her heart and created a genius business that gives back Dreams of Cuteness has launched a collection of Baby boxes filled with all the essentials new moms need. The perfect boxed gift that takes the guesswork out of shopping for new moms. The best part? Every one you buy, another box goes to a family in need of one. How amazing is that?I don't know about you, but I am extremely inspired!
9. Get excited y'all! I am partnering with Joss & Main for a "shop the look" of my apartment. It starts tomorrow night and will be such a fun Memorial Day weekend sale! Here are a few of the items that will be available. Don't miss it. If you aren't signed up yet. . .
10. You know I always love to leave you with some inspiring words. This week, these words were my focus and I'm seeing the truth behind it. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! XO