1. I have been working my butt off this week. I think there is something in the sunshine that just gives me motivation. Sunshine makes me such a happy and excited girl.
2. I launched my newest e-book, which is fun + exciting. Your responses have been so awesome so thank you guys! I really enjoy sharing my strategies and success stories with those who are chasing their dreams and in search of advice. My coaches are amazing and empower me for so much, It's such a blessing to be able to do the same in return. If you are a decorator or dream of being one, check out my e-book + sign up for the email list here. I send out love letters every week filled with fun stuff.
3. I was honored to be in the Dallas Morning News again. This time around talking about bookcase style. Check out my sexy bookcase...she's such a stunner.
4. This table has caused quite the stir. It's so gorgeous, you can get it here. It's on sale!
5. How great are mornings with coffee and glossy decor magazines? It literally is a feeling that gives me life. I could do it all weekend.
6. I also love the feeling of open windows and fresh air with natural light just pouring in. This home is so charming + pretty. (@loganlaurice)
7. I had the amazing pleasure of redoing a clients office. We used wet lacquer teal blue walls + framed Hermes scarves for massive color. Glam mixed with modern. I'm still obsessing over it.
8. How freaking cool is this metallic toilet? I almost died.
9. This is my current bath situation. Lucite accents + a champagne ice bucket for a trash can. Wouldn't that rose gold metallic toilet be so good to mix in here? Mine is plain jane white. I've never felt so underwhelmed by my toilet before. Random, I know.
10. "be original and your home will speak for itself" I just had to leave you with this parting thought. Happy Easter weekend. xo