1. I am currently loving the feeling of large mirrors in the home settled next to greenery. With May fast approaching, this gives off energy, light, fresh air and vibrance that I really love. Try placing an oversized mirror (like this one) next to a window with lots of natural light.
3. Do you ever feel like everything just seems to be so difficult? There are definitely times I do. So, this quote "if it was easy, everyone would do it" keeps me on track. Framed it.
4. I am addicted to coffee. I am contemplating quitting for 21 days and taking a green smoothie morning detox. Has anyone ever had the green glowing smoothie?
5. White manicures. I am ready for them. This is my absolute favorite polish.
6. Fresh air, white walls + white lighting. It's so welcoming. I love this mix of a French fireplace juxtaposed with modern lighting. So chic.
7. Definitely daydreaming of palm trees.
8. Motivating and encouraging words on posters in the home are fantastic. This next month, I feel my vibe is open and welcoming new things, adventures, people, etc. I want this poster "Why, hello".
9. I love love love dinner parties under the stars. This pic inspires me to make a good white wine sangria.
all images sourced from tumblr.