1. The past few weeks I have been working on the revamp of my girl Cara's office revamp. The Champagne Diet HQ is in total makeover and the space is turning out so beautifully. Especially because there is so much beautiful gold in the mix. How about her bar cart? The muse of the room is her fabulous + very chic grandmother, so think Hollywood Glamour in the 50's.
2. Probably my favorite part of the space is the molding detail that comes pretty standard in most NYC spaces, which I just love! The room used to be pink, but we decided to splash it with a bright white and paint just the middle molding in gold. Turned out so perfectly, don't you agree?
3. Totally inspired by my Upper East Side living room with my high gloss white walls + gorgeous gold sconces from Zgallerie. I'm still so obsessed with them.
4. SUPER exciting news this week. I was featured in the Dallas Morning News as a design expert for their ARTS + LIFE section. My design was featured along with my most favorite fabric, as well as the other top designers in this city. It's beyond an honor, especially because I just started working in Dallas only a few months ago.
5. Here is a close up of the article. So exciting.
5. There is something about white this week, I just can't get enough of it. I'm totally into this space, especially the pop of black leather and round coffee table.
6. How chic is this bedside look? Total glamour. It's very Ralph Lauren. I always think its a good idea to fill your bedside with beautiful things that you love. It makes going to bed and waking up so much more enjoyable.
7. Still obsessed with my Valspar paint vintage chair makeover.
8. This Sunday was International Women's Day. How awesome is it to be a woman right now? We are starting businesses and taking over things. I just really appreciate what is happening for all of us.
10. Ugh. These words are just so good. Need some more advice? Connect with me for mentoring help here.