1. One of my e-decorating clients decided to be bold and let me talk her into painting her bedroom walls black. After she finished painting her exact words were "when we went to bed, my husband & I felt like we were in a romantic 5 star hotel. The next morning, I woke up feeling happy, grateful, creative and even skinnier. Thanks Ashlina, you are a genius!" - Got to love that. I love this room Cara! P.S. we used Farrow and ball "off-black", same as in my bedroom.
2. Was indulging in some bubbly and looked up to notice the most lovely arrangement of cherry blossoms snuggled up against hanging edison bulbs. It was the perfect contrast of masculine and feminine. Loved it.
3. I was pretty smitten with these black and gold lamps I found while antiquing. Love the rams head accents.
5. I've always loved the decor trick to stack books under a stylish bench. It keeps things looking pulled together and organized. Also, I am desperately wanting this JA bench + pillows.
6. How chic is my nail salon set up? I love the all white, black trim, mirrored column + glam chandelier vibe going on.
7. I am still so beyond humbled + excited by my feature on Home on the Runway. Have you checked it out yet? I love the magazines whole vibe.
8. I am having the wanderlust itch and dying to get over to the glamour that is UAE. I would love to walk around this white and gold gorgeousness.
9. I've been loving all of the emails and talk I've had with my Unleash Your Ista peeps. I've been hard at work adding more content to the Secrets of Style Blogging Success email too. This updated version with be jam packed with goodness. Also, more videos coming soon, I promise.
10. Let's not forget this shall we?