1. I'm still obsessed with my black walls as I was the day I painted them. Everything just comes to life with the beautiful color in the backdrop. I especially love how my Chanel mug looks. Who would of thought a coffee mug could be chic decor too?
2. I've been spending a lot of time working on a book that's been on my heart for some time now. My living room has become my book writing breathing space. The purple walls are said to enhance and support creativity, and the rumors are true.
3. I did a TON of thrifting this week and I found some amazing things. This coffee table will now be sitting in a client/dear friends Dallas home. I can't get over how chic the thing is.
4. I also found this leopard planter for $5 at my thrift and I am in love with it. So very 50's glam.
5. Art + creativity runs in my family. My sister is a seriously good painter and she paints commissions for my clients with ease. I helped her over the weekend and was reminded how therapeutic painting can be.
6. My uncle Eric happens to be a sculptor and artist in Houston and I drove down to pick up a few pieces from him. It was so lovely to hang around his studio and see all of his latest works. Art studios are so inspiring for me. I could have been there all day!
7. He even sent me home with a little gift for my place. A beautiful portrait he painted years ago. I just love her look + headdress. Such a beautiful piece and the frame is major too.
8. Found these knobs on line and I want one on every single door of my home. So incredibly chic.
9. Inspired by this white brick walled space designed by Ryan Korban. I love the edge it has. The black and gold sconces paired with super abstract artwork and sweet roses. A perfect mix of masculine and feminine with the contrast of black and white. Perfection.
10. My thoughts exactly.