1. It was so much fun doing a shoot with Home on the Runway. Check out their feature on my career move from NYC to Texas. They did such an excellent job.
2. One of the outtakes from the shoot. They love accessory styling and of course captured my love for black, white and gold so well.
3. I am obsessed with Ralph Lauren china. I've always loved the leopard but now they have so many new patterns. I want all of his dish sets. (photo via @frankidurbin)
4. I love this sneak peek image from D Home mag of a very stylish fireplace mantle. Obsessing over all the matte black goodness. LOVE!
5. My favorite find of this week, this baby pink tufted vanity seat. Gotta love esty.
6. I am seriously thinking about using this white/black pinstripe fabric on a chair makeover. I love it next to an exposed wood chair frame look.
7. How glam is this room? Especially that round sofa! All it needs is a chic tv stand.
8. Chandelier, chairs and table. Can't say much more.
9. I also really like this art wall.
10. A whole new bunch of you joined the Unleash Your Ista gang this last week. It inspired me to get back into the lessons again after many of you wrote saying how much these words inspired you! So glad! xoxo