1. I attended a conference over the weekend and it was pretty amazing, hence, the late 10 things post. Thank you for being patient with me. I accomplished BIG things this last week and one of those was finally deciding on black walls for my bedroom. I'm in a rental and was a little hesitant to go black but man I am so glad that I did. My bedroom is so cozy and nurturing now. I never want to leave. I used Farrow & Ball 'off black' in estate emulsion. It's gorgeousness.
2. Even just the small things, like my orchid pop against the black and look so chic. My black python planner is also a perfect match. Obsessed.
3. I also really appreciate the way my FOR LIKE EVER art print just pops against the walls. I've wanted this art print forever and a friend found it for $10 at the local thrift. Love that and because it was a gift, it makes it so much more special.
4. Another gift from a friend that apparently I say "one hundred percent" all of the time and I don't even realize that I do it. I do believe, however, that in life, we should always be giving 100% to everything that we do. It's a personal secret to success. Don't you agree?
5. I've been on the hunt for this mug. I want it in a major way, its black and gold and chic. I finally found the source (@oohlalafinds on instagram) Check them out, they have such fun CHANEL items.
6. So let's get back to my home, shall we? I got a new chandelier for my dining room and I am so in love. It's so fun and glam and makes the whole room just come together beautifully. Like the jewelry of the room, feels naked without it.
7. I also added leopard pillows to the living room + my new Calvin Klein rug is looking just phenomenal in there. It is a gorgeous shiny silk from their new Spring 15 collection and it just feels like fashion in my home. This week, I'm changing things up all over again.
8. I have a whole new way on looking at the word CHIC. It's more important to really cultivate happiness + confidence in how we live and dress, no?
9. This was the photo that was the final straw of inspiration for my black bedroom. I love the look of modern pieces mixed with antiques against the black. So stylish. So glam. So current.
10. I went to the Maroon 5 concert this week, and while I am not the biggest fan. I was blown away by Adam Levigne, have a little crush on him now.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.