1. It's been such a crazy 2015 and as its rapidly coming to an end. I've been looking back at the year and appreciating everything I have to be thankful for. I spent most of my time this week walking on the beaches of San Juan, Puerto Rico and it was everything I needed and more.
2. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Puerto Rico. Taking a break from the day to day to stare into the beauty of this gorgeous island was just pure bliss. I absolutely loved this rainbow moment.
3. I absolutely fell in love with the history and vibes of Old San Juan. Such beautiful colors and architecture.
4. They sure know how to use pink in all the right places, the Puerto Rico Pink is such a pretty shade and should totally be a marketed paint color. The Condado Vanderbilt hotel lobby was so chic. Pink walls and gorgeous all gold chandeliers.
5. I spent some time in the Spa at our hotel, the Ritz Carlton, and I was blown away. The hot tub and sauna area were so serene. It makes me want to recreate this look at home in my bath. I did a fabulous body scrub and then aromatherapy massage which left me feeling absolutely refreshed.
6. Not only did I get a fabulous body scrub recipe I also got a new green smoothie recipe which was so phenomenal. I brought Khloe Kardashians book to read at the beach and its all about getting healthy and being mindful which was perfect for my refreshing vacay time. It's a super easy read and will totally inspire you to get healthy. Here are a few books I have loved that will you health minded. . .
7. My favorite part of Khloe's book is all of the inspiring quotes inside. I'm thinking about ripping some out and framing them for my walls.
8. I also made a quick stop over to Los Angeles to see a few of my friends for a holiday party. One stop was to my friend Niki Schwan's boutique. So beautiful and fabulous. The decor is so glam.
9. It was a Bollywood theme party and it was so incredibly gorgeous.
10. This is something I am learning that is so true. That which is meant for you will not pass you by.