1. Nothing gets me more excited than finally getting into that hat wearing weather. I have a ton of hair so hats bother me unless its a deep chill. Feeling these beautiful hats lately.
2. I've been hard at work on a lot of projects these days. Starting to see the fruits of your labor is such an exciting thing. This gray bathroom is coming out marvelously!
3. Whenever I'm working in Houston, I have a few spots I love to go to. Coppa Osteria in Rice Village has the chicest bar decor. Absolutely love the vibe of this place. . .
4. How about this stunning little black and tan combination? The food was amazing too. You must stop by Triniti Houston.
5. Another new spot in the Texas scene in Jasper's in Austin. Love the vibe. Love the design. Love the food.
6. I'm also really feeling the boutique vibes too. So creative in design. I am always inspired when I spend my days shopping about town.
7. I've been spending my mornings reading "Take your soul to work" by Erica Brown. Really gets me starting my day on the right foot.
8. A closet of my dreams. Could you just die for the gold ceiling? Love it.
9. Missing my holiday dining set up from last year. Black and white stripes for the win.
10. These are words to remember. . .