I'm so ready for Christmas shopping, Black Friday is almost here. Here I've rounded up the things that are at the top of my list. Clearly I've incorporated some nudes to my black and gold obsession. I think it breaks up the stark mix. I love every item on my list so much, I may just have to buy one for myself and one for the people I love so much.
1. Brooches are so back, I especially love the chanel brooch.
2. I'm still such a fan of Ash wedge sneakers, they make decorating trips so much more cozy!
3. Kind of obsessing over this Rag & Bone hat, will be perfect for keeping my head warm in the winter.
4. Dying to have these zebra pillows all over my house.
5. Also for my casa, the large black Baies candle has been on my list forever. Want now!
6.The Fornasetti candles are also so glam, this year I'd like one.
7. I'm typically a fan of black, but this beige Saint Laurent bag has my name all over it.
8. The gold Kelly Wearstler dish collection is so good. Need it.
9. I've put the large PRADA sign art piece in a few clients homes, I think I need one too.
10. How glamorous would these Oscar de La Renta earrings be for a glam NYE celebration?