1. Things are getting finalized over at my Austin clients condo. The teal and gold Hicks Hexagon wallpaper was installed in the guest suite bathroom. It looks soooooo so glam.
2. In the guest bedroom, we've got a good thing going too. Farrow and Ball Brassica is on the walls and it looks so soft and pretty.
3. The brass and lucite curtain hardware was finally installed and it looks so STUNNING! Nothing like paying attention to the details. They make the room sing.
This is where we got them. . .
4. I am in love with the TV show Jane the Virgin. Mostly because the set design is so inspiring. . .right up my alley.
5. I am also currently inspired by all of Lenny Kravitz amazing design. His home in Paris is absolutely stunning.
6. I've got a lot of beautiful Parisian pieces in my Houston clients home. Beauties like this gorgeous bombe chest. It adds a sophistication to her entryway. Now I've got to find just the right art to go above her.
7. Did you guys check out my post on stationary wardrobes? It's such an essential part of running a successful business.
8. There is something about crystals in the home I just love. I adore my sisters little arrangement.
9. I love blush pink roses. They are the perfect weekend treat. Along with a little bubbly.
10. My current mood.