1. I loved October. All the pumpkins out were so fabulous this year. It just gets better every year. This year we attempted to make a good pumpkin pie. . .attempted.
2. My client is such a rockstar. She totally won the pumpkin competition in my opinion. Black and gold pumpkin, with spikes? YES!
3. Also, this season, new beautiful things have come out and I'm so happy I have pretty things to play with at home. I'm obsessed with holiday scented candles, the new Cypress & Fir is just deliciously good. I also have the hand wash, its so good and gets me ready for the holidays. Cynthia Rowley's line of office products is so pretty, new glam botanicals and a lot of gold. Also, the book Madame Chic is my current read.
4. I'm currently crushing on the Dream Hotel Downtown Manhattan. First of all, the bathroom was so killer. The big sink, sick light fixture and penny tiled walls were all so edgy glam together.
5. On the way to the Electric Room, is this adorable little lounge with a lovely red tufted sofa and some cool vintage posters. I obviously loved the one that says "Paint it black. . .decadent. . .luxurious" I am all about this. I need to find this artist. I want this print!
6. I also want to find out who this artist/photographer is. I love this photo of a woman sitting at a bar. Very cool place to have a little coffee, no?
7. I am also very excited about this peacock feather wallpapered bathroom with emerald velvet accents. To. Die. For. I spotted this glam bath in the new issue of House Beautiful.
8. This beautiful marbled, black, white and gold home is everything and now on my vision board.
9. Which kind of reminds me of my new favorite fall scent, Tom Ford Black Orchid. I can't stop wearing it.
10. I've got some new things going on in my life and it feels so outside of my element to not have a specific plan. So, this is my current mood.